Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The 3: May 2009

Hey, the 3 is when I talk about three games I'm looking forward to.

Red Faction: Guerrilla
Red Faction is awesome. Well, at least the demo, but even if the game is half as good as the demo, it'll still be incredible. The things that got me hooked on this game is destructible environments, multiplayer, and single player. The destructible environments are some much fun to play around in and destroy. You can: blow them up, crash into them with cars, put a black hole near them, or just watch them tumble to the ground. a the start, I was just buying the game for that. Plus, the multiplayer looks so fun. Destruction Crew is were you compete against your friends to see who can destroy a building the best and fastest. There is so many more multiplayer games you can play.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-explosive-red-faction/49217.
Also, the single player looks like it can be about 20 hours of gameplay.

inFAMOUS
Like every gamer, I hate Gamestop. They never deliver! I preorder inFAMOUS, I don't get a demo code. So that means, I basically only know what I can see from videos. Since one of my most favorite game/series, Sly Cooper, was made by Sucker Punch, I really cannot wait for this. The demo is coming out tomarrow, so it's going to be interesting to see how it plays. The control sceme looks really simple. The game just plan out looks really fun. The good and evil plan also looks great, a addition which should be added to more games. To see some gameplay, just search infamous in youtube. There is a lot of great videos out there.

Bioshock 2
Bioshock being one of the best games ever made, I'm just a little excited for the sequel. Words can't be said about Bioshock, just watch this video.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/hunting-the-bioshock-2/49251

No comments:

Post a Comment