Sunday, October 11, 2009

Flash Game of the Week : Music Catch 2

I, like most internet-using people, like flash games. They're short addicting games that don't take a big gaming computer to play. So, these articles have to be short. Let's start.

So I was really bored today, waiting for something to happen on the interwebs, when I decide to see if anything is new on Newgrounds. There's always new things on Newgrounds. The first game I played was "Tetris'd". This was a game where you are in a Tetris game dodging the blocks. This was really fun, and will probably be a future FGOW. Now, after I died for the 15th time on that one, I decided to go to a simpler, less intense game. Hence, Music Catch 2. I look in the "Recommend Games" bar to the side of it, and at the bottom is Music Catch. After I click on it, there's some stupid Frebreeze ad that lasts for a millennium, and then I'm taken to a simpler place.
A place of new-age, cool-down music. Where the only needs are to catch music icons and to steer clear of red icons. The point of the game is to collect music notes, an occasional yellow, point-multiplayer note, and not touch red notes. It was super simple and easy, and just fun to play. My highest multiplayer was x70 and my final score was 198,000. This game is really fun and I recommend it.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/486506

No comments:

Post a Comment